UMED- Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) invited applications for the post of Young Professional and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 04 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission - 04 June 2017.
UMED-MSRLM Vacancy Details
- Young Professional/Convergence Coordinator – 04 Posts
- State Mission Manager – Financial Inclusion- 01 Post
- Mission Manager- Procurement- 01 Post
- Mission Manager- Insurance- 01 Post
- Mission Manager- Product and services- 01 Post
- Stenographer cum Personal Assistant- 01 Post
- Assistant- Procurement- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Young Professional and Other Posts
- Young Professional- PG Degree of PG diploma (Two Years) in Social Work or Rural Development or Rural Management from a reputed institution accredited and certified as an “A” or “A +” Grade institution by the NAAC in current academic year or latest round of accreditation Age should not be more than 30 years as on 1st January 2017.
- State Mission Manager – Financial Inclusion-PG degree / PG diploma (Two Years) completed in Commerce or Banking related courses or MBA in finance or Economics from recognized university.
- Mission Manager – Procurement- PG degree or PG diploma (Two Years) in Commerce or MBA –Finance or Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Works Accountant or Supply Chain Management-procurement from recognized university.
- Mission Manager – Insurance- PG degree / PG diploma (Two Years) completed in Business administration with specialization in Finance or Banking or Commerce or Economics from recognized university.
- Mission Manager – Product and Services- PG degree/ PG diploma (Two Years) completed in Commerce or Banking or Business Administration in Finance or Economics or Entrepreneurship Development from recognized university.
- Stenographer cum Personal Assistant- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Assistant- Procurement- PG Degree/ PG Diploma (two years) in Commerce or Procurement or supply chain Management or MBA in Finance or ICWA from recognized university.
How to apply for UMED-MSRLM, Young Professional and Other Posts
Interested candidates are requested to send their online application form on www.jobs.msrlm.org or www.umed.in by 4 th June 2017 till 11.59 pm.
Scroll down for more jobs
ICAR-IISS Recruitment 2017 for 01 post of Young Professionals I
ICAR-IIHR Recruitment 2017 for 70 Young Professional – II Posts
District and Session Judge Recruitment 2017 for 12 Stenographer Gr.II Posts
Janjgir District Court Recruitment 2017 for 33 Posts of Stenographers, System Assistants & Others