UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started the online application process for recruitment to the various post of Assistant Professor, Professor and Assistant Personnel on 25 June. All interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications before the last date. The candidates are advised to submit the applications as soon as possible to avoid last-minute rush on the official website. The link to the online application can be accessed by scrolling down. The last date of online application submission is 26 July 2021.
A total of 130 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process for the post of Assistant Professor, Professor and Assistant Personnel. The candidates can check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 25 June 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 26 July 2021
- Last date for deposition of application fee in bank: 23 July 2021
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor- 128 Posts
- Professor - 1 Post
- Assistant Personnel - 1 Post
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Professor (Orthopedics) - M.S. (Orthopedics) or an equivalent qualification as recognised by Medical Council of India.
- Asst. Professor (Anesthesiology)- M.D. (Anesthesiology)/ M.S. (Anesthesiology) or an equivalent qualification as recognised by Medical Council of India.
- Asst. Professor (Community Medicine)-M.D.(S.P.M.)/M.D.(Community Medicine) or an equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Asst. Professor (General Medicine): M.D.(Medicine)/ M.D.(General Medicine) or an equivalent qualification as recognised by Medical Council of India.
- Asst. Professor General Surgery: M.S. (Surgery)/ M.S.(General Surgery) or an equivalent qualification as recognised by Medical Council of India.
- Asst. Professor (T.B. & Chest): M.D.(T.B.)/M.D. (T.B. & Respiratary Disease)/M.D.(Medicine) with T.D.D., D.T.D. or D.T.C.D./M.D. (T.B.& Chest Disease) or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Professor - Five years Degree in Unani from a University established by law or five year Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other States.
- Assistant Personnel - Bachelor's Degree in law; Good working knowlegde of Hindi in Dev Nagri script
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Assistant Professor - 26 to 40 years
- Professor - 30 to 50 years
- Personnel Officer - 21 to 40 years
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 26 July 2021. After submission of online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference. The candidates are advised to check the official notification hyperlink for more details.