VSSC Graduate Apprentices Posts Job
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Job Notification: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) invited applications for the post of Graduate Apprentices. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview at 18 & 25 November 2017.
- Walk in Interview Date: 18 & 25 November 2017
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Vacancy Details
Graduate Apprentices: 153 Posts
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg.: 15 Posts
- Chemical Engg: 08 Posts
- Civil Engg.: 10 Posts
- Computer Sci/Engg.: 15 Posts
- Electrical Engg.: 10 Posts
- Electronics Engg: 38 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. 38 Posts
- Metallurgy: 04 Posts
- Production Engg.: 05 Posts
- Library & Information Science: 06 Posts
- Catering Technology/ Hotel Management: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Apprentices Job
- Engineers: First Class Engg. Degree (Four/three year duration granted by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks.
- Library & Information Science: Bachelor’s Degree + First Class BLISc with not less than 60% marks.
- Catering Technology/ Hotel Management: First Class Degree in Catering Technology/ Hotel Management with not less than 60% marks.
How to Apply for the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Graduate Apprentices Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 18 & 25 November 2017 at the prescribed venue.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates