Candidates interested to try their metal in the Staff Selection Commission arranged Combined Graduate Level examination for various posts under different government departments and organizations, need to register themselves at the very beginning. They can register themselves through submitting an online application form which is available in the official website of SSC. Every year, SSC conducts recruitment for various level of manpower needed in various departments and government offices. In order to get into government jobs, thousands of candidates apply every year for these examinations.
Steps for SSC CGL Online Registration
- Visiting the official website: Candidates who have decided to undergo the various written examination and personal interview rounds for different posts under SSC need to at first go through the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in. The website of SSC allows the applicants to register themselves online.
- Check the eligibility before registering: There are many posts for which SSC recruits candidates and the posts accordingly demand different qualifications from the candidates. Hence, it is important to have a detailed look in the notification provided by the recruitment body for the specific opportunity available. Along with educational qualification, the candidates should also check the age limit and experience needed (if any) by the candidates.
- Filling up the application form: Once the candidates are ensured that they fulfill the requisite qualification to apply for any of the posts under SSC recruitment, they need to fill up the online application form accordingly. The details in the form need to be filled according to the original documents the candidates possess.
- Download Challan and make payment: The candidates after filling up the form need to download the bank challan to process the payment which is required as the application fee. Candidates either can make payment through paying it in the bank with the challan or can pay through debit card, credit card, online banking or internet banking while filling up the form.
- Download the filled in application form: The candidates need to download the filled in form and take a hard copy of the same for future references. The candidates should also provide a valid email in the application form, which would be the mode for any future communication from the SSC. The registration ID and password would be sent to the candidates in the given email address by the SSC.