In order to take the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) test, it is imperative candidates are familiar with the SNAP registration process. Here we bring to you the detailed process on how to complete the SNAP 2019 application process;
To register for the SNAP test, candidates need to visit the official website of SNAP snaptest.org and follow the steps provided below;
- Click on the "New Registration" tab on the website
- Read all the Instructions carefully and click on the 'I Agree' button to accept the Terms and Conditions as mentioned by SIU.
- Fill in the application form by providing true and correct personal details.
- Click on "Save & Continue". An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number and email id
- Enter the "OTP" and click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- After successful registration, check the E-mail & SMS that will mention the SNAP ID and password of the applicant.
- In case technical difficulties are faced in the process of registration, contact SNAP helpdesk immediately.
The SNAP application window will open from August 16, 2019, onwards and will be available until November 23, 2019. Candidates are advised to apply before the deadline.
SNAP - Application Fee
A SNAP exam taker needs to pay basic registration fee of INR 1750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes) only.