Assam University Faculty Jobs
Assam University invited applications for recruitment to the post of Faculty in the university. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 6 February 2018.
Notification No.: 1/2018
- Last Date for Application Submission: 6 February 2018
Assam University Vacancy Details
- Professor – 9 Posts
- Associate Professor – 11 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 5 Posts
- Professor – 5 Posts
- Associate Professor – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Professor - Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and /or research /policy papers.
- Associate Professor - Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- Assistant Professor - Good academic record as defined by the university with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from a recognized university. The candidate must have cleared the NET conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply for Assam University Faculty Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, Assam University, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Recruitment Cell, Silchar–788 011 on or before 6 February 2018. The candidates are required to mention the name of the post applied for and campus name with advertisement no. on the top of the Envelope.
Application Fees for Faculty Posts
- General & OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST, PWD category – No Fee
Computer Courses for steno, typist in Govt. Deptt. Ministries
How to Become Professor in College or University