Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi invited applications for the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 23 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 23 June 2017
- Deputy Librarian – 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar – 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Female) – 01 Post
- Information Scientist – 01 Post
- Public Relation Officer – 01 Post
- Section Officer- 02 Posts
- Private Secretary-02 posts
- Security Officer -01 Post
- Assistant – 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant– 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – 02 Posts
- Hindi Translator– 01 Post
- Professional Assistant– 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant– 03 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 01 Post
- Semi/Jr. Prof. Assistant – 01 Post
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Security Inspector – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant -07 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 03 Posts
- Library Assistant -01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk -08 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (for taking care the job of Guest House and Hostel ) – 02 Posts
- Driver – 03 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 09 Posts
- Library Attendant- 02 Posts
- M.T.S – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Deputy Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Public Relation Officer, Professional Assistant - The candidate should have master’s degree in the relevant field with 55% Marks or its equivalent.
- Medical Officer (Female) – MBBS degree of a recognized University / Institute and having registered with Medical Council of India.
- Assistant Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science / Documentation Science from a recognized University with at least 55% marks; UGC NET/SLET/SET qualified in the relevant subject.
- Information Scientist- First Class B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science Degree/Information Technology) or equivalent OR First Class Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA) or equivalent. OR Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science (M.Lib. I.Sc.) OR Bachelors Degree in Library and Information Science B.Lib or B.L.I.Sc) with three years' experience in the field and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA).
- Section Officer, Private Secretary, Security Officer, Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Technical Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant , Security Inspector, Upper Division Clerk - Graduation degree from a recognized University.
- Personal Assistant- a Graduate from a Recognized University with proficiency in English & Hindi and should be able to manage Secretarial duties independently; Must possess a speed of 100/40 w.p.m. in English/Hindi shorthand and typing respectively; Working knowledge in computer.
- Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)- Graduation with 55% marks in the concerned discipline from a recognized University OR Masters degree with 55% marks in the concerned discipline from a recognized University.
- Pharmacist- 10+2 or equivalent in Science subjects from a recognized Board or University; Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India. OR Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from a University/ Institute approved by the Pharmacy Council of India
- Laboratory Assistant- 10+2 or equivalent with Science and having experience in handling Scientific Appliances, Glasswares and Chemicals. OR ITI/Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic or any relevant engineering disciplines.
- Library Assistant- Bachelor's degree in Library & Information Science/ Bachelor's degree in Library Science or equivalent; A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English in computer; Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Lower Division Clerk - 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University or A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter OR A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Driver, Library Attendant, M.T.S – Matriculation or equivalent.
- Laboratory Attendant- 10+2 or equivalent with Science and having experience in handling Scientific Appliances, Glasswares and Chemicals.
Application Fee for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- General /OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Ph/Women –No Fee
How to apply for CUJ, Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Interested candidates can apply by online mode upto 23 June 2017 and required to send the hard copy of the online application along with the relevant documents to The Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University Of Jharkhand, Ratu-Lohardagea Road, CTI Campus, Brambe, Ranchi - 835205.The hard copy should reach within 10 days from the last date of application.
Scroll down for more jobs
IIIT, Nagpur Recruitment 2017 for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
NECS Recruitment 2017 for 03 MTS and Other Posts