Desert Medicine Research Centre Job Notification: Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) invited applications for the post of Technician & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 April 2018.
Date for Walk in Interview: 23 April 2018
Desert Medicine Research Centre Vacancy Details
- Scientist -D (Medical): 01 Post
- Assistant (Multipurpose): 01 Post
- Technician C (Lab Technician): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technician & Other Posts Job
- Scientist -D (Medical): Post Graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) Community Medicine/Pediatrics/Gynecology with five year R&D /teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in Medical subjects with six years R&D/teaching experience in the required subjects from recognized university Or MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized university with 8 years R&D /Teaching experience in the required subjects after MBBS degree.
- Assistant (Multipurpose): Graduate in any discipline from the recognized University with 5 years experience of administration/finance and accounts work.
- Technician C (Lab Technician): 10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board with two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or 10+2 with Science subjects with one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or relevant subject from Govt. recognized Organizations/ Institute/ Medical College and one year experience* in recognized Institute or 10+2 with Science subjects with two years field/laboratory experience*. B. Sc. In life Science will be treated as 3 years experience.
- Scientist -D (Medical): 45 years
- Assistant (Multipurpose), Technician C (Lab Technician): 30 years
How to Apply for the Desert Medicine Research Centre Technician & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 23 April 2018 at MRHRU, Bhanpur Kalan (Jaipur-Delhi Road)