Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur invited application for the recruitment to the post of Project Assistant, Project Associate and Sr Project Scientist. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 July 2017.
Closing date for receipt of application: 19July 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy Details:
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Associate: 02 Posts
- Sr Project Scientist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant & Other Posts:
- Project Assistant: Candidates should possess Graduate in any discipline (B Sc/BA/B Com/BBA/BCA).
- Project Associate: B. Tech. or M. Sc. (preferably M. Sc. in Environmental Science).
- Sr Project Scientist: Ph D + 2 Yrs Exp.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur Project Assistant & Other Posts 2017:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Dr Vinod Tare, Professor, Environmental Engineering and Management Programme, WL-116, Western Laboratories, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur-208016 (UP) on or before 19 July 2017.