SSC CGL Memory-Based Question Paper with Answers 2022 (Dec 2 PDF Download): Shift I of the SSC CGL 2022 Tier-I exam is now concluded on 2nd December 2022. The Staff Selection Commission conducts CGL 2022 exam every year to hire eligible candidates for various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different ministries/ departments/ organizations of the Government of India. The SSC CGL 2022 Tier-I exam is scheduled to be held from 1st to 13th December 2022.
For the ease of candidates, we are providing the memory-based General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension questions asked in the Tier I exam based on the review received by the aspirants. Candidates who will attempt the exam can check this SSC CGL Memory Based Question Paper with Answers to identify the difficulty level of papers and type of questions asked in the exam
SSC CGL Memory-Based Question Paper with Answers 2022 (Shift-1)
Check the important questions that have been asked in the shift I of SSC CGL Question Paper 2022 Shift-1 Tier 1 on December 2, 2022.
- Who is the Current CM of Karnataka? Basavaraj Somappa Bommai
- Where is Superior Lake located? Central North America
- Who launched the Shreshta scheme? Union Minister of Social Justice and empowerment Dr. Virendra Kumar
- In which city Commonwealth Games 2018 was held? Gold Coast, Australia
- Arunachal Pradesh Dance Form - Some of the most popular folk dances of Arunachal Pradesh are Aji Lhamu, Roppi, Hurkani, Ponung, Lion and Peacock dance, Hurkani, Buiya, Chalo, Rekham Pada, Popir and Wancho.
- Hornbill festival is celebrated for how many days? 10 days in Nagaland
- The emergency comes under which Article of the Indian Constitution? President Rule, under Article 356
- In which year Battle of Chanderi took place? 20 January 1528
- What is the time duration of the census? 10 years
- Vijayanagar Empire was established beside which river?- Tungabhadra river
- What is the percentage of oxygen in the Air? 21%
- In which season Sarhul Festival is celebrated? Spring - Sarhul is a spring festival in the Indian state of Jharkhand. The festival is celebrated for three days, from the 3rd day of Chaitra month in Sukla Paksha to Chaitra Purnima.
- Idiom of Hold Water: Seem to be reasonable or true.
- One question asked from chloroform?
- Question from the vice president’s election
- Question on a 5-year plan
- Book & Author- 1 question
- Spelling- Pierce, Announce, Reckless
- Idiom- Wael and Woe, Green Horn
- Cloze test was based on Environment
SSC CGL Memory-Based Question Paper with Answers 2022 (Shift-2)
Check the important questions that have been asked in the shift I of SSC CGL Question Paper 2022 Shift-2 Tier 1 on December 2, 2022.
- Fit India Day - 29th August
- Dance Form related question
- Vice-President- 4 statements chose the correct one
- Tobacco related questions
- Marble is which form of calcium - calcium carbonate
- Glee (Synonyms)
- Antonym: Mobile (adjective)
We hope this article on SSC CGL Memory Based Question Paper with Answers 2022 for the Tier-I exam was informative for our readers. They should go through the memory-based questions of all the sections and revise all the topics accordingly to score high in the exam.