National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) invited applications for the post of Faculty and Other. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 23 June 2017.
Notification Details 03/2017
Last Date of Application Submission – 23 June 2017
NIEPMD Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor in Speech & Hearing – 01 Post
- Lecturer in Speech & Hearing – 01 Post
- Audiologist Grade I/ Speech Pathologist Grade I – 02 Posts
- Electronic Engineer – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts & Other Posts
- Assistant Professor in Speech & Hearing, Lecturer in Speech & Hearing , Audiologist Grade I/ Speech Pathologist Grade I – M.Sc,(Sp & Hg)/ M.A SLP or its equivalent/ M.Sc in relevant field.
- Electronic Engineer – B.E/B.Tech., in Electrical Engineering /Electronic Engineering / Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor in Speech & Hearing, Lecturer in Speech & Hearing – not exceeding 45 years
- Audiologist Grade I/ Speech Pathologist Grade I – Not exceeding 35 years
- Electronic Engineer – Not exceeding 30 years
How to apply for NIEPMD, Faculty Posts & Other Posts
Candidates are required to send applications along with photocopies of documents to The Director, NIEPMD on or before 23 June 2017 by Speed / Registered post /Courier etc. Separate application with prescribed fee should be submitted for each post. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of “______________”.
Scroll down for more jobs