West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance corporation (WBMDFC) Job Notification: West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance corporation (WBMDFC) has invited applications for the Education Supervisor posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 10 February 2020.
- Walk-in-interview: 10 February 2020
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance corporation (WBMDFC) Education Supervisor Vacancy Details
- North 24 Parganas: 01 Post
- South 24 Parganas: 01 Post
- Malda: 01 Post
- Utter Dinajpur: 01 Post
- Murshidabad: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 22 January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Education Supervisor Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
Passed Higher secondary (Class 12th) Examination or equivalent examination. Computer knowledge with at least "0" Level or equivalent. Age Limit: Between 20 years to 40 years.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 10 February 2020. A walk-in-interview which includes a test in English language and hands on computer Test will be held on 10 February 2020 at 10:00 am at the office of the WBMDFC, AMBER. DD-27/E Sector- 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064. Willing candidate will appear with applications in proper format (Annexure-B) with complete Resume and testimonial by 10:30 am at the office (mentioned in the last column), along with the following Documents for verifications
- Resume or the Applicant (In proper format Annexure-B).
- Original Mark sheets of the all Examinations along with one set or self attested photocopy of the above Mark sheets.
- Original Academic document containing DOB of the Applicant.
- Any original photo Identity card (Epic and AAdhar card,) for verification and also submit self attested photocopy or document at the time or interview.
- One Passport size colour photograph or the applicant.