CTET 2021 Exam Memory Based Child Development & Pedagogy Questions PDF Download: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 Exam is being conducted by CBSE in online mode till 13th January 2022 for Primary (Paper-1) & Upper Primary Levels. To crack the CTET 2021 Exam, candidates must practice the memory-based questions of different sections of the exam. It will help them in improving their speed of attempting maximum questions in minimum time with accuracy. Let’s have a look at the Important Memory Based Questions that are being covered in the CTET 2021 Exam.
CTET 2021 Exam Memory Based Child Development & Pedagogy Questions with Answers
1. The best method to study the growth and development of the child is:
- Psychoanalytic Method
- Comparative Method
- Developmental Method
- Statistical Method
2. Pedagogy is the study of:
- Guiding Students
- Learning Process
- Teaching Methods
3. Which of the following statements is not true?
- Growth is a biological process
- Development is a quantitative process
- Education is a goal-oriented process
- Learning is a process of behavioural changes
4. What should be the role of a teacher in meeting individual differences?
- Try to know the abilities, interests and aptitude of individuals
- Try to adjust the curriculum as per the needs of individuals
- Both (A) and (B)
- None of these
5. What type of evaluation identifies the learning deficiencies and difficulties of the learners?
CTET Study Material
CTET 2021 Important Child Development and Pedagogy Preparation Tips
6. According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- social, social
- social, philosophical
- philosophical, philosophical
- environmental, psychological
7. According to Emile, the noblest work in education is to make a/an:
- Good citizen
- Reasoning man
8. The word “Pedagogy” means?
- To guide the child
- To lead the child
- To educate the child
- To understand the child
9. What is the stage from 2 to 6 years called?
- Later childhood
10. The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem solving, and decision-making is called:
- Cognitive Development
11. According to Jean Piaget, children develop abstract logic and reasoning skill during:
- Sensorimotor stage
- Preoperational stage
- Formal operational stage
- Concrete operational stage
12. Psychology is a —————.
- Science of soul
- Science of mind
- Science of consciousness
- Science of behaviour
13. The teacher studies pupils group behaviour mainly by which of the following methods?
- Case history
14. Children are usually egocentric during __________ and __________ stages.
- Sensorimotor, Preoperational
- Formal operational, Sensorimotor
- Preoperational, Concrete operational
- Concrete operational, Formal operational
15. Which one is not an element of intellectual development?