Dear all readers of jagranjosh.com, we appreciate your dedication towards SSC CGL exam. SSC has successfully conducted its last day of the examination process held on 11th of September, 2016. The level of exam found quite moderate after having conversation with students. But, the major problem was with the online mode of examination as most of the appearing candidates are not familiar with. Few questions that are asked in examinations are shared below. Take a cursory glance of it.
|Inquired Questions in SSC CGL 2016 held on 10th September 2016|
1. Siachen glacier is source for which of the following rivers?
2. “Hindu for Growth” was given by? Raj Krishna
3. Water hardness is determined by?
4. Name the first Individual Indian to win Olympic Gold? Abhinav Bindra
5. Highest temperature in which atmospheric layer? – Thermosphere
6. ‘Anandmath’ is written by? – Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
7. Which of the following is not a non-banking financial institution?
8. Alcohol is more volatile than water due to low? (Viscosity, boiling point etc)
9. Which plateau has both east and west flowing drainage systems? – Malwa
10. Who is Amir Khusro ?? Amīr Khusro was a Sufi musician, poet and scholar.
11. Which projects are funded by BRICS’s new development bank? – Infrastructure and sustainable development projects
12. What is the tenure of Vice President of India ? Five years
13. Why western coast receive more rainfall than Eastern Ghats? Western coastal plains receive more rainfall because it lies on the windward side of Western Ghats.
14. Which is the Universal Donor Blood group? O
15. Which of the following is not NBFC?
16. Serena Williams equalled which record by winning 22 Grandslams? Steffi Graf
17. After independence integration of Princely states was done by? – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
18. Nitrogen fixation occurs in which of the following plants?
19. In water treatment, Chloramine is used as ? – disinfectant
20. What features are used for Computer data security? – (digital signature, password etc)
21. First individual gold in Olympics was won by?
More Questions will be uploaded soon..
Stay coming to us. We are going to release more important things in the context of SSC CGL 2016.
All the Best!!
SSC CGL solved paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015 (II-Shift): Quantitative Aptitude
SSC CGL solved paper Tier-I exam held on 16 Aug 2015 (II Shift): General Intelligence & Reasoning
SSC CGL solved question paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015 (II Shift): General Awareness
SSC CGL solved question paper Tier-I exam held on 16 August 2015: English language & Comprehension