Find the notes of chapter Thermodynamics including important concepts and previous years’ solved questions for JEE Main and JEE Advanced entrance examination.
This is Part-2 of the two part series on Thermodynamics. In Part-1 of this series, you can read about the following topics:
1. System and Surroundings
2. Types of system (open, closed, isolated)
3. State variables/functions
4. Thermodynamic processes (isothermal, adiabatic, isobaric, isochoric)
5. Sign conventions
6. Extensive and Intensive properties
7. Enthalpy and Entropy
8. Gibbs free energy
9. First law of thermodynamics
It is very important to read about the topics given in the first part of the notes. After this you can refer these notes to understand the complete chapter of Thermodynamics very easily.
Read about the following topics here:
1. Relationship between Cp and Cv
2. Standard enthalpy of reactions
3. Enthalpy changes during phase transformations
4. Properties of enthalpy changes
5. Hess's law of constant heat summation
Some previous years' solved questions are given below:
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.