SSC CHSL 2020 Memory Based Paper with Answers (General Awareness/GK/Current Affairs): Check Memory Based Questions of SSC CHSL Tier-1 2019-20 Exam held from 17th to 19th March
SSC CHSL 2020 Memory Based Paper with Answers (General Awareness/GK/Current Affairs): Check Memory Based Questions that came in SSC CHSL Tier-1 2019-2020 Exam held from 17th to 19th March from General Awareness/ Current Affairs/ GK Section with Answers.
SSC CHSL 2020 Memory Based Paper with Answers (General Awareness/GK/Current Affairs): SSC CHSL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam was held earlier this year from 17th to 19th March 2020 in online mode across different examination centres in India. Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, the exam got postponed and has been scheduled from 12th October to 26th October for remaining candidates.
In this article, we have provided the General Awareness/ Current Affairs/ GK Section’s Memory Based Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC CHSL Tier-I 2019-20 Exam on 17th, 18th & 19th March 2020. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
Day-1: 17th March 2020 SSC CHSL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam
- Who is the Youngest Chess Grandmaster?
Answer: Sergey Karjakin
- Where is Sher Shah Suri’s Tomb located in India?
Answer: Sasaram town of Bihar
- What was the weight of Chandrayaan 2 in tones?
Answer: 3.8 tonnes
- Ajanta and Ellora Caves are located in:
Answer: Aurangabad District of Maharashtra
- Who is the Chairman of BCCI?
Answer: Sourav Ganguly
- Who was the Architect of Chola Dynasty?
Answer: Sama Varma
- Writer of the book ‘Writer of the book’:
Answer: Shashi Tharoor
- How many UP Lok Sabha Constituencies are there?
- Hair-like organelles which extend from the surface of many animal cells:
Answer: Cilia and Flagella
- Who was appointed as CEO of YES Bank?
Answer: Ravneet Gill
- When is the International Ozone Layer Day?
Answer: 16 September 2020
- UNICEF was established in:
Answer: 11 December 1946, New York, United States
- What is the meaning of term ‘nibble’?
Answer: In computers and digital technology, a nibble (pronounced NIHB-uhl; sometimes spelled nybble) is four binary digits or half of an eight-bit byte. A nibble can be conveniently represented by one hexadecimal digit.
- What is PMVVY of Pension Plan?
Answer: Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana is pension scheme and it can be taken from 4 May 2017 to 31 March 2020.
- Name of Water Soluble Vitamins:
Answer: The water-soluble vitamins include ascorbic acid (vitamin C), thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine), folacin, vitamin B12, biotin, and pantothenic acid.
- 6th Schedule of Indian Constitution deals with:
Answer: Separate arrangements for the tribal areas of Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, and Tripura.
- Laterite soil consists of:
Answer: Laterite is a soil and rock type rich in iron and aluminium and is commonly considered to have formed in hot and wet tropical areas.
- Which is the highest waterfall in India?
Answer: Jog Falls, Karnataka
- Which is the Biggest River Island?
- Where is Rail Coach Factory in India located?
Answer: Kapurthala, Punjab
- Jack Dorsey is the co-founder and CEO of:
- Mekhala chador handloom belongs to:
- Which pipe take out urine from kidney?
Day-2: 18th March 2020 SSC CHSL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam
- Chief of Defence Staff
Answer: General Bipin Rawat
- RBI Deputy Governor appointed in 2020:
Answer: Michael Debabrata Patra
- Khelo India Youth Games 2020 were held in:
Answer: Guwahati, Assam, India
- Photo Electric Ray was discovered by:
Answer: Heinrich Rudolf Hertz
- Uranium is produced maximum by which country:
- Garfield Trophy is related to which sport:
- India’s rank in 23rd Asian Athletic Championship games:
- Financial Emergency comes under which Article of Indian Constitution:
Answer: Article 360
- Who won Nobel Prize 2019 in Physics?
Answer: Jim Peebles, Michel Mayor, Didier Queloz
- MUDRA Scheme related to:
Answer: Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. (MUDRA) is a new institution set up by Government of India to provide funding to the non-corporate, non-farm sector income generating activities of micro and small enterprises whose credit needs are below Rs. 10 Lakh.
- 1 GB is equal to how many MB?
Answer: 1024 MB
- who was the Inventor of Dynamite?
Answer: Alfred Nobel
- Scientific name of Black Buck:
Answer: Antilope cervicapra
- Dada Saheb Phalke Awards 2020 given to:
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
- Who won the 2019 World Women Chess Championship (WWCC)?
Answer: Humpy Koneru
- Who won the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy 2019?
Answer: Ben Stokes
- Kala Azar is caused by:
- How many art forms are there in Kathakali?
- Hard Disc is which types of storage?
Answer: Secondary Storage
- Who won the Durand Cup 2019?
Answer: Gokulam Kerala
- Who was the Chairman of Drafting Committee of Indian Constitution?
Answer: BR Ambedkar
Day-3: 19th March 2020 SSC CHSL 2019-20 Tier-1 Exam
- Formula of Butene:
- Diameter of moon:
Answer: 3,474.2 km
- How many Earthquake or Seismic Zones are there in India?
- First Election Commissioner of India:
Answer: Sukumar Sen
- When was Battle of Buxar happened?
Answer: 22 October 1764
- When was Battle of Plassey happened?
Answer: 23 June 1757
- Who made the record for the single longest space mission by a woman?
Answer: Christina Koch
- The boundary between the crust and mantle:
Answer: Mohorovicic discontinuity
9. Who found Muslim League?
Answer: Khwaja Salimullah
- Who takes charge in case of death of President in India?
Answer: Vice President
- Srirangpattnam is located near which river?
- 2nd Five Year Plan was from:
- The Treaty of Allahabad was signed on:
Answer: 12 August 1765
- Indian Economy is which type of economy?
Answer: Mixed Economy
- Who was President of India in 1976?
Answer: Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed
- Largest Hockey Arena:
Answer: Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada