Entrance Exam Results 2021

Register for Result 2021
Board Name
Roll Number
Name
Mobile Number
Email ID
Gender
Your Location
Highest Qualification

BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 likely to be Released Today, Download Bihar 12th Admit Card online at biharboardonline.com

Published on: 2021-01-16 00:26

BSEB Inter / Class 12 Admit Card 2021 Today: As per media reports, the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is likely to release the Bihar 12th Admit Card 2021 for the upcoming intermediate board exam today i.e. 16th January 2021. Candidates who have registered for the BSEB Intermediate Exam 2021 will be able to download their hall tickets by logging onto the exam portal biharboardonline.com. Get Direct Link Here Soon.

Maharashtra Schools for Class 5 to 8 Students to Reopen from 27th January, Get Details Here

Published on: 2021-01-16 00:09

Maharashtra Schools Reopening News: As per the latest update, Maharashtra State Government is planning to reopen schools for Class 5 to 8 students starting from 27th January 2021 onwards. The decision to reopen schools for upper-primary school students was conveyed by School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad on Friday – 15th January 2021.

RBSE 3rd to 5th Class Exam 2021 Pattern Changed, written exam to be of 40% marks, Rest 60% to be Granted by Schools

Published on: 2021-01-15 23:47

RBSE 3rd and 5th Class Exam 2021 Pattern Changed: As per the latest update, the Rajasthan Government has decided to alter the exam pattern for the RBSE 3rd to 5th Class Exam 2021. As per the new exam pattern, for academic year 2020-21, written exam for 3rd to 5th Class students would only be for 40% marks while the rest of the 60% marks would be awarded by schools. Get Complete Details Here.

Loading...
Loading...