IIFT 2022 MBA Registration and Application process has commenced on the official website. Students interested in applying for the IIFT MBA 2022 programme can visit the official website to check the eligibility criteria and the related admission details.
The IIFT MBA 2022 Eligibility Criteria prescribed the clause under which students will be able to apply for the MBA Entrance examinations. The IIFT MBA 2022 Eligibility Criteria will include the age limit, qualifying exam marks and the related criteria based on which admissions will be conducted. Those applying for the IIFT MBA 2021 entrance exams must note that the candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the entrance exams will not be considered for the admission procedure.
IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Read the eligibility criteria to apply for IIFT 2022 exam:
- Age Limit: Age is no bar if you wish to apply for the exam. The exam conducting body has not defined any age limit for the candidates willing to apply for the MBA (International Business).
- Work Experience: As per the eligibility conditions mentioned by the exam conducting body, work experience is not a mandatory requirement to apply for the IIFT 2022.
- Minimum Education Qualification: The table below gives a quick snapshot of the percentage of marks, qualification that you must possess to apply for MBA (International Business) at IIFT:
MBA (International Business)
Recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration.
Canidates applying should have a recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories] (worked out on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in all the papers)
Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply provided they submit proof of requisite qualification by 7 th October 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals and NRI
Students who are foreign nationals or NRIs can also apply for MBA (International Business). They need to fulfill conditions mentioned below:
1. Candidates should have a recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years' duration with minimum 50% marks
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply provided they submit proof of requisite qualification by 7 th October 2022.
- In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2021 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with the application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2021.
- Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign Nationals/ NRI who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the entrance examination.
- The candidate should produce a Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2022. GMAT taken before 1st January 2020 is not valid.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for the academic year 2022-23 in India such as CAT /XAT /IIFT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply as Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidate . Candidates are required to give the undertaking for the same
- NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
- Applications of Foreign Nationals under Self-financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Education, Government of India and should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2022. They must send a copy of their valid GMAT score with the application.
Also Read: About IIFT Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About IIFT Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About IIFT Exam Pattern – Click Here
Also Read: About IIFT Exam Important Dates – Click Here
Also Read: About IIFT Selection Process – Click Here
Also Read: About IIFT Exam Analysis – Click Here
For more updates on IIFT 2021, keep visiting MBA section of jagranjosh.com.