RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 Memory Based Questions with Answers (Phase-1): RRB NTPC 2022 2nd stage Computer Based Exam (Phase-1) is being held on 9th & 10th May for Level 4 & 6 Graduate Posts under Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). In this article we are going to share the important memory based General Awareness (GA), General Knowledge (GK) and Current Affairs Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 Phase-1 Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 Exam:
RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 Phase-1 GA/ GK/ Current Affairs Questions – 10th May 2022
1. SN Ghormade has been appointed as:
Answer: Vice Admiral SN Ghormade assumed charge as the Vice Chief of Naval Staff. Vice Admiral Satish Namdeo Ghormade PVSM, AVSM, NM is a Flag officer in the Indian Navy. He currently serves as the 36th Vice Chief of the Naval Staff.
2. What was the other name of Chanakya?
Answer: Kautilya or Vishnugupta
3. Which Mughal Emperor was called Rangeela?
Answer: Muhammad Shah
4. What is the best conductor of electricity?
5. Who was the Constitutional Advisor to the Constitution?
Answer: B. N. Rau
6. Who was the first Indian male sportsperson to reach BWF World Championship Final?
Answer: Kidambi Srikanth
7. Who is the President of the Indian Olympic Association?
Answer: Dr. Narinder Dhruv Batra
8. Who is the current CEO of Flipkart?
Answer: Kalyan Krishnamurthy
9. When was the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana launched?
Answer: May 01, 2016
10. In which part of the body are the Red Blood Cells (RBCs) formed?
Answer: Red Bone Marrow of Bones
11. Who is known as the Microsoft King?
Answer: Bill Gates
12. When was the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation established?
Answer: June 15, 2001
13. What do Sodium and Potassium do in human body?
Answer: Potassium and sodium are electrolytes that help your body maintain fluid and blood volume.
14. What among the following gases in the atmosphere causes acid rain?
Answer: Acid rain results when sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen oxides (NOX) are emitted into the atmosphere and transported by wind and air currents
15. Who got the throne after the death of Aurangzeb?
Answer: Muhammed Azam Shah
16. Which of the following Web Search Engines is developed by Microsoft?
17. On which river is the Almatti Dam situated?
Answer: Krishna River
18. Who is the first foreigner to receive the Bharat Ratna Award?
Answer: Abdul Ghaffar Khan
19. What is the evaporation of water through the leaves of the plants called?
20. Who did Bhutan confer the Highest Civilian Award?
Answer: PM Narendra Modi
21. Who is the new head of CFSI?
Answer: Ravinder Bhakar - CEO of Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) Ravinder Bhakar assumed charge of National Film Development Corporation (NFDC), Films Division and Children Films Society of India (CFSI) today, 13th December 2021
RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 Phase-1 GA/ GK/ Current Affairs Questions – 9th May 2022
1. Question-related to Champaran Movement in India:
Answer: The Champaran Satyagraha of 1917 was the first Satyagraha movement led by Mahatma Gandhi in British India and is considered a historically important rebellion in the Indian independence movement. It was a farmer's uprising that took place in the Champaran district of Bihar, India, during the British colonial period.
2. Bhadrakali Temple is located in:
Answer: Bhadrakali Temple is one of the oldest temples for Goddess Bhadrakali, situated on a hilltop between the two cities of Hanamkonda and Warangal, Telangana, India.
3. Coulomb is the SI unit of:
Answer: Coulomb, unit of electric charge in the meter-kilogram-second-ampere system, the basis of the SI system of physical units. It is abbreviated as C. The coulomb is defined as the quantity of electricity transported in one second by a current of one ampere.
RRB NTPC Mock Tests & Previous Year Papers
4. Which is the oldest Railway Unit of India?
Answer: On 16 April 1853, the first train in India leaves Bombay (now Mumbai) for Thane. It was dedicated by Lord Dalhousie. The train consists of 14 carriages and was pulled by three steam locomotive engines namely Sahib, Sindh, and Sultan. It traveled around 34 km and carried about 400 people.
5. Who got two medals in Paralympics 2020 from India?
Answer: Avani Lekhara became the first Indian woman to win two Paralympic medals by claiming the 50m Rifle 3 Position SH1 bronze to add to an unprecedented gold she had won earlier in the ongoing Games
6. What is the full form of IPCC?
Answer: The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is the United Nations body for assessing the science related to climate change.
7. Question-related to MS Excel
8. When did Jail Tourism begin in Maharashtra?
Answer: January 26, 2021 - Maharashtra CM Uddhav Balasaheb Thackeray launched the jail tourism initiative on January 26, 2021 on the occasion of 72nd Republic Day. This unique initiative will help the citizens, history enthusiasts and school or college students experience the "vignettes from our history".
9. What is the full form of MSP?
Answer: Minimum Support Price (MSP) is a form of market intervention by the Government of India to insure agricultural producers against any sharp fall in farm prices.
10. Which element has Atomic number 30?
Answer: Zinc - Represented in the periodic table as Zn, zinc is a transition metal, grouped with cadmium and mercury. With the middling atomic number 30, it has five stable isotopes of atomic weight from the dominant zinc 64 to zinc 70, plus an extra 25 radioisotopes.
11. Ustad Alla Rakha is famous for:
Answer: Ustad Allarakha Qureshi (29 April 1919 – 3 February 2000), popularly known as Alla Rakha, was an Indian tabla player who specialized in Hindustani classical music.
12. Question related to Vitamins
13. Acidic and alkaline control (element used):
Answer: In chemistry, pH, historically denoting "potential of hydrogen" (or "power of hydrogen") is a scale used to specify the acidity or basicity of an aqueous solution. Acidic solutions (solutions with higher concentrations of H+ ions) are measured to have lower pH values than basic or alkaline solutions.
14. Which hormone is present in Cork Cell?
Answer: Cork cells contain a waxy polymer called suberin (similar to cutin) that is quite resistant to water loss. The vascular cambium and cork cambium was major evolutionary novelty.
15. Question-related to Periodic Table
16. Question related to Plant Hormone:
Answer: Plant hormones (also known as phytohormones) are organic substances that regulate plant growth and development. Plants produce a wide variety of hormones, including auxins, gibberellins (GA), abscisic acid (ABA), cytokinins (CK), salicylic acid (SA), ethylene (ET), jasmonates (JA), brassinosteroids (BR), and peptides.
17. Question related to Animal Kingdom:
Answer: Animals are eukaryotic, multicellular, species belonging to the Kingdom Animalia. Every animal has its own unique characteristics. They obtain their energy either by feeding on plants or on other animals.
18. Automatic toolbar was invented by:
Answer: Google Toolbar is a discontinued web browser toolbar for Internet Explorer, developed by Google. It was first released in 2000 for Internet Explorer 5.
19. Question related to a Desert location
20. Pawan Hans was acquired by which company?
Answer: Government-owned helicopter service Pawan Hans has been sold to Star9 Mobility Pvt Ltd.
21. Question related to Peshawar protest (INM)
22. SC/ST Amendment Act in Indian Constitution:
Answer: Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes (Prevention Of Atrocities) Act 1989, also called SC ST Act, as can be understood by the name itself, is an act to prevent atrocities against people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. The Constitution (Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) Orders (Second Amendment) Bill, 2022 was introduced in Lok Sabha on March 28, 2022.
23. Which was the first industrial policy introduced in independent India? [Ans-> The Industrial Policy of 1948]
24. Who is India’s 69th Grandmaster in chess? [Ans-> Harshit Raja]
25. Constitutional drafting committee formed by whom?
26. Which article tells about Union territories? [Ans-> Article 239]
27. Who topped in HDI 2021? [Ans-> Norway]
28. Which state is the largest producer of ethanol? [Ans-> Uttar Pradesh]
29. How many cities are there in India according to 2011 census? [Ans-> 46 million-plus cities in India]
30. PSLV C52 launched from? [Ans-> Satish Dhawan Space Centre]
31. Chemical Name of Vitamin C? [Ans-> Ascorbic Acid]
32. MS Subba Laxmi belongs to which state?[Ans-> Tamil Nadu]
33. Question-Related to Ribosome?
34. Current Chief Justice Of India? [Ans-> N. V. Ramana]
35. Brahmputra river is called in Tibet?[Ans-> Tsangpo]