CAT 2019 Answer Key Released: CAT 2019 Answer Key Released: IIM Kozhikode has released the CAT Answer Key 2019 today. In line with the earlier reports, the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode has released the Official CAT 2019 Answer Key for the MBA entrance exam held on 24th November 2019. The last date to raise objections to CAT 2019 answer key is 6th December 2019. Candidates who appeared for the CAT 2019 exam can now appear for the exam by logging onto the official exam portal i.e. iimcat.ac.in. Alternatively, direct link to login page to get CAT 2019 Answer Key is also provided below:
The direct links for CAT 2019 answer key for slot 1 and slot 2 are provided below. Candidates can click on the link to download the CAT 2019 answer key here:
This year, in addition to releasing the answer key, IIM Kozhikode will also be inviting objections against the released answer key. The fees for raising an objection will be specified (for each objection). Last year candidates were required to pay an objection raising fee of Rs. 1200/-. To know the objection filing process please read on.
What is CAT 2019 Answer Key?
The CAT 2019 Answer Key is an important document that contains the right answers to all the questions asked in the CAT 209 exam for both slot 1 and slot 2. Last year, IIM Calcutta had released the CAT exam answer key and question paper simultaneously for Slot 1 and Slot 2 of the exams. Since the completion of CAT 2019 exam on 24th November at 354 test centres across India, aspirants are eagerly waiting for the CAT answer key to gauge their performance.
CAT 2019 Answer Key – Release Date
As per the latest news reports, the CAT 2019 answer key for the MBA entrance exam will be released by IIM Kozhikode b 30th November on the official website www.iimcat.ac.in. IIMs started releasing the CAT exam papers and CAT exam answer keys from last year. As per the last year’s trend, the CAT 2019 Answer Key will be released in PDF format and will contain all the question sets with the answers marked in green colour.
CAT 2019 Exam Date
24th November 2019
CAT 2019 Answer Key Release
29th November 2019
CAT 2019 Deadline for filing Objections
2nd Week of December 2019
CAT 2019 Result
2nd Week of January 2019
How to Download CAT 2019 Answer Key?
Only those candidates who have registered for the CAT 2019 exam will be able to download the CAT 2019 Answer Key from the official test website i.e. www.iimcat.ac.in. As per your eligibility, you will be able to check either Slot 1 or Slot 2 answer key by following the 5 simple steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official test website
- Step 2: Click on the option for “Question Paper and Objection Form”
- Step 3: Login using your CAT 2019 User Id and password
- Step 4: Check the CAT 2019 Questions and Answers
- Step 5: If you have any objections against the released answer key, submit them on the portal
Also Read: CAT 2019 Exam Analysis Slot 1 and Slot 2
Why CAT 2019 Answer Key is released?
CAT exam answer key and question paper were released for the first time by IIM Lucknow in 2017. IIM Kozhikode is also following this trend and will be releasing the answer key in the last week of November. The key purpose behind releasing the answer key for CAT 2019 exam is to make the examination process completely transparent. By releasing the CAT exam answer key, the institute gives test-takers an opportunity to raise queries and submit their objections against the CAT 2019 question paper and answers. Additionally, the CAT 2019 answer key also helps candidates estimate their expected CAT 2019 score and plan their future course of action for admission process. Release of CAT 2019 exam answer key strengthens the credibility of the test. The last date to raise objections to CAT 2019 answer key is 6th December 2019. A fee of Rs. 1200/- will have to be paid by the candidates per challenge in the answer key of CAT 2019. The conducting authority of CAT 2019 will review the challenges and if found correct, the fee charged will be refunded to the candidates. The decision of the conducting authority will be final in this regard and any changes will be updated and released as CAT 2019 final answer key.
How to file Objection on CAT Answer Key 2019?
Along with releasing the CAT 2019 Answer Key, IIM Calcutta will also give an opportunity to the candidates to raise objections and file queries against the CAT 2019 test paper for slot 1 and slot 2. CAT 2019 test-takers can follow the simple steps given below to file objection against the CAT 2019 Answer Key.
- Step 1: Visit official website of CAT 2019
- Step 2: Login to the portal using your CAT 2019 User ID and Password
- Step 3: Click on the 'Objection Form' tab
- Step 4: Click on the ‘+’ sign on the tab
- Step 5: Select Section, Question Number
- Step 6: Select Type of Objection from the options given below
- Option (i): None of the options are a correct answer
- Option (ii): More than one option is a correct answer
- Option (iii): Answer Key is incorrect
- Step 7: Add remarks for the objection (Word Limit: 500)
- Step 8: Submit the Objection
- Step 9: Pay the requisite fee for raising the Objection: Rs 1000 per question
CAT 2019 Objection Filing: Key Points to Remember
Below are the few key-points that candidates must remember while filing objections against CAT 2019 Answer Key.
- CAT 2019 test-taker can file as many objections as they want
- Candidate has to pay Rs 1000 per question to raise objections
- If the Objection raised against CAT 2019 Answer Key is found to be valid by the IIM expert panel, the fee will be refunded
- If the Objection is found to be valid, remedial action regarding it will be taken for all the candidates and not only for the candidate filing the objection
For more informative articles on CAT 2019 exam, please visit www.jagranjosh.com/mba.