RRB NTPC 2020-2021 Exam Memory Based General Science (GS) Questions with Answers: Check Biology/Physics/Chemistry Questions asked in RRB NTPC 2021 CBT
RRB NTPC 2020-2021 Exam Memory Based General Science (GS) Questions with Answers: Get the memory based questions from General Science (GS) section (Biology/Physics/Chemistry) that came in RRB NTPC 2020 Exam held in online mode from 28th Dec 2020 to 13th Jan 2021.
RRB NTPC 2020-2021 Exam Memory Based General Science (GS) Questions with Answers: RRB NTPC 2020 Exam has been commenced from 28th December 2020. Today, the exam was conducted for the RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 35208 Graduate & Under-Graduate Posts in two shifts. RRB NTPC 2020 Exam will be conducted for around 23 lakh Candidates in Phase-1, i.e., from 28th December 2020 to 13th January 2021 and for around 27 Lakh Candidates in Phase-2, i.e., from 16th January to 30th January 2021.
In this article, we are going to share the important memory based General Awareness, General Science (GS) section (Biology/Physics/Chemistry) Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for RRB NTPC 2020 Online Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam. Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the RRB NTPC 2020 Exam:
RRB NTPC 2020 GA/ General Science (GS) section (Biology/Physics/Chemistry) Questions – 28th December 2020 to 5th January 2021
1. The Chemical Formula of Lime Water:
2. Who discovered cell?
Answer: Robert Hooke
3. Which organ secretes Bile Juice?
4. Color of Fertilizer revolution in India:
Answer: Grey Revolution
5. The Chemical Formula of Hard Water:
6. Unit of Electric Current:
7. Double Helix Model of DNA was given by:
Answer: Francis Creek & James Watson
8. pH of lemon:
Answer: A lemon is an acidic fruit with a pH ranging from 2 to 3.
9. Gas leaked in Bhopal Gas Tragedy:
Answer: Methyl Isocyanate
10. Tear Gas Chemical Name:
11. Who is the Head of DRDO Head?
Answer: Satheesh Reddy, Head of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
12. Which country developed first COVID-19 Vaccine?
Answer: Russia - 'Sputnik V'
13. Lower Jaw is called:
Answer: Mandible - Jaw is a set of bones that holds teeth. It consists of two main parts. The upper part is the maxilla. It doesn't move. The moveable lower part is called the mandible.
14. The working principle of a washing machine is:
Answer: Centrifugation - Centrifugation is a separation process that uses the action of centrifugal force to promote accelerated settling of particles in a solid-liquid mixture.
15. Which country is completed the first human trial vaccine for COVID-19?
16. Which state govt launched a healthcare supply chain?
17. Chemical Name of Laughing Gas:
Answer: Nitrous Oxide
18. PH of Human Blood:
Answer: Human life requires a tightly controlled pH level in the serum of about 7.4 (a slightly alkaline range of 7.35 to 7.45) to survive.
19. Bile Juice secreted by which organ?
Answer: Liver - Bile acids are produced and secreted by the liver into bile and released into the intestine.
20. Smallest planet:
21. A group of dolphins is called?
Answer: Pod - A pod usually is formed of around 12 dolphins and it is the usual social group of dolphins.
22. Polio vaccine was developed by whom?
Answer: Dr. Jonas Salk and Dr. Albert Sabin
23. Father of space research:
Answer: Vikram Sarabhai
24. What is Viticulture?
Answer: Viticulture or winegrowing (wine growing) is the cultivation and harvesting of grapes.
25. What is the study of birds called?
Answer: Ornithology, the scientific study on birds, is one of the oldest organized scientific disciplines.
26. World Tuberculosis (TB) Day:
Answer: March 24
27. Which of the following is responsible for protein synthesis in plants out of potassium, nitrogen, magnesium, phosphorus?
28. Which of the following is responsible for neuron signal out of dendrite, nerve cell, etc.?
29. Salivary Glands are made up of:
Answer: The salivary glands are made of secretory units called acini, which are made up of acinar cells which could be serious or mucous.
30. Who is the writer of “Origin of Species”?
Answer: Charles Darwin
31. Arogya Setu App became live on play store on which date?
Answer: 2nd April 2020
32. Who is the father of Histology?
Answer: Marcello Malpighi