RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-4) Memory Based General Awareness (GA) Questions with Answers: Check GK & Current Affairs Questions asked in RRB NTPC 2021
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-4) Memory Based General Awareness (GA)/GK/ Current Affairs Questions with Answers: Get the memory based questions from General Awareness, GK & Current Affairs section that came in RRB NTPC 2021 Exam held in online mode from 15th Feb to 3rd March 2021.
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-4) Memory Based General Awareness (GA)/GK/ Current Affairs Questions with Answers: RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-4 CBT Exam has been commenced from 15th February and will be conducted till 3rd March 2021 for around 16 lakh candidates across different exam centres in India. Computer Based Test (CBT) is being conducted for the recruitment of RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 35281 Vacancies (Graduate & Under-Graduate Posts) in two shifts.
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-4 Exam Updates:
In this article, we are going to share the important memory based General Awareness, General Knowledge and Current Affairs Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for RRB NTPC 2021 Online Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam. Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the RRB NTPC 2021 Exam:
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-4 GA/ GK/ Current Affairs Questions – 22nd Feb 2021
When was UNO established?
Answer: 24 October 1945, San Francisco, California, United States
What is the Full form of BARC?
Answer: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
What is the Full form of AIDS?
Answer: Human immunodeficiency virus infection and acquired immune deficiency syndrome
Salt satyagraha movement was held on which date?
Answer: April 1930
“Karo ya Maro” Slogan was given in which movement?
Answer: Indian National Movement
What is the ranking of BSE in the world Stock Exchange?
Answer: BSE is at the 10th place in the top-10 list
Five year plan which ended in 2017 is which number of five-year plan?
Answer: 12th Five Year Plan
Article 161 mentions pardoning power of?
Who was the man of the match in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019?
Answer: Ben Stokes
Which of the following is in the UNSECO World Heritage Site?
Who won maximum number of French Open Tournament?
Answer: Rafael Nadal
Which of the following is not a computer language?
Asia’s first computer:
Answer: TIFRAC (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Automatic Calculator) was the first computer developed in India, at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in Mumbai. Initially, a TIFR Pilot Machine was developed in the 1950s (operational in 1956).
Which of the following mountains is in west?
CEO of Railway Board from 2021:
Answer: Suneet Sharma
Retinol is found in which vitamin?
Answer: Vitamin A
Which of the following is not a Part of Carbon?
In 1911, Nobel Prize was given to Madam Curie in which field?
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-4 GA/ GK/ Current Affairs Questions – 17th Feb 2021
1. Full form of FQDN:
Answer: Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)
2. Which country became 193rd member of UNO?
Answer: The Republic of South Sudan
3. Golden Age of Ancient India was under which ruler?
Answer: Gupta Empire
4. Which of the following is not an active volcano?
5. In 2011, which chemical was banned by Supreme Court of India?
Answer: Endosulfan pesticide
6. Which two cities in India are on the UNESCO World Heritage list?
Answer: Agra and Delhi
7. Article 243 (c) of Indian Constitution is related to:
Answer: Composition of Panchayats
8. International Mother Tongue Day first celebrated in:
Answer: 21 February was declared to be the International Mother Language Day by UNESCO in 1999. It has been observed throughout the world since 21 February 2000.
9. Form of farming where trees are planted mainly to protect animals or crops from cold winds, but also to give shade in hot weather:
Answer: Shelter Farming
10. Which Indian Freedom Fighter made Hindi as the Official Language of India?
Answer: Ram Manohar Lohia
11. What is the official name of Java Script?
12. National Food for Work Programme was started in:
Answer: 14th Nov 2004
13. Tranquilizer is used for - Cancer, TB, Diabetes, Anxiety
14. Satellite launched in 2018 that was the heaviest amongst all in India?
15. How many cities are included in HRIDAY Yojana?
Answer: 12 - Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY): Under the Scheme, twelve cities namely, Ajmer, Amritsar, Amaravati, Badami, Dwarka, Gaya, Kanchipuram, Mathura, Puri, Varanasi Velankanni, Warangal have been identified for development.
16. Who founded Lingraj Mandir?
Answer: king Jajati Keshari - Lingaraj Temple, built in 11th century, is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is considered as the largest temple of Bhubhneshwar.
17. Theme of World Economic Forum 2019:
Answer: Globalization 4.0: Shaping a Global Architecture in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
18. Who was given Nobel Prize in 1968?
Answer: The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1968 was awarded jointly to Robert W. Holley, Har Gobind Khorana and Marshall W. Nirenberg "for their interpretation of the genetic code and its function in protein synthesis."
19. Electronic Configuration of Rhodium:
Answer: Kr 4d8 5s1
20. Fire Sermon Buddha:
Answer: The Ādittapariyāya Sutta is a discourse from the Pali Canon, popularly known as the Fire Sermon. In this discourse, the Buddha preaches about achieving liberation from suffering through detachment from the five senses and mind.
21. Which Indian State ranked the top amongst Business Startup?
22. Till 31st December 2020 who was the Youth Grand Master?
Answer: G. Akash
23. Which is the longest Expressway of India?
Answer: Agra- Lucknow Expressway
24. Quit India Movement was started in:
Answer: August 1942
25. SAIL is what kind of Authority?
Answer: public sector undertaking (PSU)
26. Norman Borlaug Award is given in which field?
27. Who wrote the Book - Waiting for a VISA?
Answer: B. R. Ambedkar
28. Which of the following is known as Foolish Rice Seedlings?
Answer: A disease of rice known as Bakanae or “foolish seedling” disease in which the plants grew inordinately long, became weak, and eventually fell over and died.
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-3 Exam Updates:
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-4 GA/ GK/ Current Affairs Questions – 16th Feb 2021
1. Mathuri dance is from which state:
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
2. Who designed the Indian Rupee Symbol?
Answer: D Udaya Kumar (Udaya Kumar Dharmalingam)
3. Day on which Earth is at the farthest point in its orbit around the sun is known as:
Answer: Aphelion Day
4. 2018 Booker Prize:
Answer: Anna Burns was awarded the 2018 Booker Prize for her third novel, Milkman
5. 13th IPL Purple Cap:
Answer: Kagiso Rabada
6. Youth Wildlife Photographer of the Year, 2018:
Answer: Arshdeep Singh
7. When did India became the member of United Nations?
Answer: June 26, 1945
8. Touch-me-not plant is of which Plant Kingdom?
Answer: Family: Fabaceae, Subfamily: Mimosoideae Touch-me-not (Mimosa pudica) is also called as a sensitive plant or sleepy plant because it folds its leaves when touched or exposed to heat
9. 69th Constitutional Amendment Act:
Answer: In 1991, the 69th Constitutional Amendment granted special state to Delhi and it was declared the National Capital Territory while the Lieutenant Governor was nominated the Administrator of Delhi. It created a state assembly and council of ministers for the state.
10. Sodium Bicarbonate (NaHCO3) commonly known as:
Answer: Baking Soda
11. Glycerol IUPAC name:
12. Which Scheme of Prime Minister is carried on by NABARD?
Answer: PM-KUSUM scheme, loans from National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) and Agriculture Investment Fund (AIF) would be available for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evem Utthan Mahabhiyan (PM-KUSUM) scheme.
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-2 Exam Updates (16th Jan to 30th Jan 2021)
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-4 GA/ GK/ Current Affairs Questions – 15th Feb 2021
1. Kolhapuri language is spoken in which state?
2. First World Environment Day was celebrated in which year?
3. A special drive being taken by the police to trace the missing children in Andhra Pradesh:
Answer: Operation Muskaan
4. Question Related to UNESCO Indian Heritage Sites
5. Two Gold Medal Winner in Paralympics from India:
Answer: Devendra Jhajharia
6. Which one of the following is the Bacterial Disease?
Answer: AIDS (Amongst the options)
7. Who won 65th Dada Saheb Phalke Award?
Answer: Vinod Khanna
8. Which UNO Authority helps in keeping check on Drug Addict and crime related to it?
Answer: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
9. ISRO young scientist programme:
Answer: YUVIKA - YUva VIgyani KAryakram
10. Which organ control the respiration?
Answer: Medulla Oblongata
11. Who started Mohenjodaro Excavation?
Answer: Mohenjo-daro was discovered in 1922 by R. D. Banerji, an officer of the Archaeological Survey of India
12. India’s First Satellite related to Education?
13. 124th Ammendment Bill of Indian Constitution is related to:
Answer: 124th Constitution Amendment Bill (2019) provides ten per cent reservation to the economically weaker sections (EWS) in the General category. The bill facilitates reservation for EWS in direct recruitments in jobs and admission in higher educational institutions.
14. Deficiency of Vitamin B9 causes which disease?
Answer: Megaloblastic Anemia
15. Outer Layer of Earth is called:
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-1 CBT Exam Updates (28th Dec 2020 to 13th Jan 2021)
16. Outer Layer of Sun’s Atmosphere is called:
17. The first state to report a death due to COVID-19:
18. How many years passed since the Quit India Movement happened in India?
Answer: 78th Anniversary in 8th Aug 2020
19. First Prime Minister of India to be born after the Independence of India:
Answer: Narendra Modi (17 September 1950)
20. Full form of BHIM:
Answer: Bharat Interface for Money - BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) is an Indian mobile payment App developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
21. Full form of MB:
Answer: Mega Byte
22. First women Judge of India:
Answer: Anna Chandy
23. Elephant Temple is in which state?
24. Who won First Gold medal in Paralympic?
Answer: Murlikant Petkar - In the 1972 Summer Paralympics, held at Heidelberg, West German from August 2 to 11, Mr. Murlikant Petkar swam the 50m Free Style in a world record time of 37.331 seconds to give India her first-ever Gold.
25. Who said the Revolt of 1857 was the first War of Independence?
Answer: Veer Savarkar