RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-3) Memory Based Geography Questions with Answers: Check GA/GK Questions asked in RRB NTPC 2021 CBT
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-3) Memory Based Geography Questions with Answers: Get Memory Based Questions from General Awareness (GA)/General Knowledge (GK) - Geography that came in RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-3) held in online mode from 31st January to 12th Feb 2021.
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-3) Memory Based Geography Questions with Answers: RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-3 CBT has been commenced from 31st January 2021 and will be conducted till 12th February 2021 for around 28 lakh Candidates across different exam centres in India. Phase-4 will be conducted from 15th February to 3rd March 2021. Computer Based Test (CBT) is being conducted for the recruitment of RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 35281 Vacancies (Graduate & Under-Graduate Posts) in two shifts.
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-3 Exam Updates:
In this article, we are going to share the important memory based General Awareness (GA)/General Knowledge (GK) - Geography Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for RRB NTPC 2021 Online Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam. Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the RRB NTPC 2021 Exam:
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-3 General Awareness (GA)/General Knowledge (GK) - Geography Questions
1. South Africa’s Landlocked Country:
Answer: Lesotho is also the southernmost landlocked country in the world and is entirely surrounded by South Africa.
2. Height of K2 Mountain:
Answer: 8,611 meters
3. Mudumalai National Park is in:
Answer: Tamil Nadu
4. UNESCO Headquarter:
Answer: Paris, France
5. 2016 rare dinosaur fossils were found in which state?
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-2 Exam Updates (16th Jan to 30th Jan 2021)
6. In a country, 20 boys were trapped in a cave. Which country was that?
7. Mohiniyattam Dance form belongs to which Indian State?
8. Hornbill Festival is celebrated in which State of India?
9. Headquarters of IMF:
Answer: Washington, D.C., United States
10. Name of cyclone in West Bengal came in 2020:
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-1 CBT Exam Updates (28th Dec 2020 to 13th Jan 2021)
11. Kanha National Park is in:
Answer: DescriptionKanha National Park, also known as Kanha Tiger Reserve, is a vast expanse of grassland and forest in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.
12. Great Barrier Reef is in:
Answer: The reef is located in the Coral Sea, off the coast of Queensland, Australia.
13. Karakoram Pass is located in:
Answer: The Karakoram Pass is a 5,540 m or 18,176 ft mountain pass between India and China in the Karakoram Range.
14. Dilwara Temple is located in which Indian State?
15. Diphu Pass is in:
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
16. NH3 Passes through which States of India?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh & Maharashtra
17. Dhupgarh is in:
Answer: Satpura Range - Mount Dhupgarh or Dhoopgarh is the highest point in the Mahadeo Hills (Satpura Range), Madhya Pradesh, India.
18. The largest boundary with India:
19. Vijay Nagar Empire was in:
Answer: Hampi - The Vijayanagara Empire built its capital around Hampi, calling it Vijayanagara.
20. Baneshwar fair is conducted in:
Answer: Dungarpur district in Rajasthan state of India
21. Which river passes through the mountains of Mahabaleshwar?
Answer: Krishna River
22. Headquarters of HDFC Bank:
Answer: Mumbai, Maharashtra
23. The name of Neil Island has been changed to:
Answer: Shaheed Island
24. Mollem National Park is in:
25. Queen of Arabian Sea:
Answer: Kochi (Cochin)
26. ONGC Headquarter:
27. Majuli Island is on which river?
Answer: Bramhaputra River
28. Kalbelia is the Folk Dance of which Indian State?
29. Jallikattu Festival is from which State of India?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
30. 18th Asian Games held in:
Answer: Jakarta - Palembang
31. Active Volcano in Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Answer: Barren Island