RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-3) General Science Memory Based Questions with Answers: Check GS Biology/Physics/ Chemistry Questions asked in RRB NTPC 2021 CBT
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-3) General Science Memory Based Questions with Answers: Get Memory Based Questions from General Science (GS) Section (Biology/ Physics/ Chemistry) that came in RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-3) held in online mode from 31st January to 12th Feb 2021.
RRB NTPC 2021 Exam (Phase-3) General Science Memory Based Questions with Answers: RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-3 CBT Exam has been commenced from 31st January 2021 and will be conducted till 12th February 2021 for around 28 lakh Candidates across different exam centres in India. Phase-4 will be conducted from 15th February to 3rd March 2021. Computer Based Test (CBT) is being conducted for the recruitment of RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 35281 Vacancies (Graduate & Under-Graduate Posts) in two shifts.
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-3 Exam Updates:
In this article, we are going to share the important memory based General Science (GS) Section (Biology/ Physics/ Chemistry) Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for RRB NTPC 2021 Online Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam. Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the RRB NTPC 2021 Exam:
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-3 General Science (GS) section (Biology/Physics/Chemistry) Questions
1. Silk is generated from:
Answer: Cocoon (Silk Worm)
2. Red data book contains which species?
Answer: Endangered Species
3. Chemical formula of laughing gas:
4. Indian Astronomy Mission on X-ray, optical UV spectral bands. Name of the mission?
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-2 Exam Updates (16th Jan to 30th Jan 2021)
5. The little Balance Book Author:
Answer: Galileo Galilei
6. First Nuclear test in Pokhran:
Answer: Smiling Buddha (1974)
7. Night blindness is caused due to deficiency of:
Answer: Vitamin A
8. Ore of Mercury:
RRB NTPC 2021 Phase-1 CBT Exam Updates (28th Dec 2020 to 13th Jan 2021)
9. Gas in Soda Water:
Answer: Carbon Dioxide
10. What is the full form of LPG?
Answer: Liquefied petroleum gas
11. World Red Cross Day is celebrated on which date?
Answer: 8th May
12. In which of the following vitamin yeast is present?
Answer: B-complex vitamins
13. ISRO lost connection with Chandrayaan 1 on:
Answer: 29th August 2009
14. Valency of Carbon:
15. How many moons does Planet Mars have?
Answer: 2 - Phobos and Deimos