SBI PO Result 2023
Candidates who will be appearing for the SBI PO 2023 exam will be able to download the SBI PO result 2023 from SBI website. SBI PO exam for Prelims is scheduled for November 2023 in online mode. Those who will take the exam will be able to download the result by visiting SBI website or the direct link that shall be shared here.
SBI releases the SBI PO result in online mode for each stage of the exam. The exam is conducted for Prelims, Mains and Final result. The final result is released on the tbaiss of the marks scored by candidates in the Mains and Interview + GD. Get to know the complete details of SBI PO result.
SBI PO Result 2023 Date
SBI will conduct the Prelims exam in November 2023. Hence, it is expected that the result will be declared soon after the exam has been completed. Candidates who will be appearing for the SBI PO exam 2023 must check out the tentative SBI PO result date which is given in the table below in the table.
SBI PO Exam Events
|SBI PO Exam Date 2023||November 2023|
SBI PO Prelims Result Date 2023
November / December 2023
|SBI PO Mains exam date||December 2023|
SBI PO Mains Result Date
December 2023/ January 2024
SBI PO Final Result Date 2023
February / March 2024
SBI PO Result 2023 Download Link
SBI PO Result 2023 will be released only on the SBI website. The candidates would need to visit the website to know their qualifying status. The direct link to check the SBI PO result will also be provided to you here after it has been declared officially.
|SBI PO Result 2023 Link||To be updated|
How to Download SBI PO Result 2023 for Prelims?
Candidates will be able to download the SBI PO result by visiting the SBI website. The result will be released for the first stage of the SBI PO exam recruitment, i.e. Prelims exam. Here are the steps to check SBI PO result 2023:
Step 1: Visit the SBI website or the direct link mentioned above.
Step 2: Enter your SBI PO exam 2023 roll/registration number, date of birth, and captcha code.
Step 3: Click on the submit button.
Step 4: The SBI PO result PDF will be displayed on your screen.
Step 5: Download the result for further use.
Also read the following:
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
SBI PO Scorecard 2023
The State Bank of India will release the SBI PO scorecard after it has declared the result. The SBI PO scorecard is released for each stage of the examination, i.e. Prelims, Mains and Final result. The scorecard will have the marks secured by candidates in each section, cut off, and qualifying marks along with other necessary details. Candidates would need to login using their registration number and password/DOB to check the SBI PO scorecard.
What Details are mentioned on SBI PO Scorecard
Once you have downloaded the SBI PO result 2023, the following details must be checked written on it.
- Candidate's Name
- Date of the Examination
- Roll number/Registration number
- Date of Birth
- Category and Sub-Category
- Candidate's Signature
- Post applied
- Total marks scored in SBI Clerk Prelims Exam
- Overall Cut-off Marks
- Marks scored in aggregate
- Qualifying Status in Mains exam
Here is the sample of SBI PO scorecard of previous year:
What after the SBI PO 2023 Result for Prelims?
After the declaration of the SBI PO result for Prelims, the candidates who will obtain the SBI PO cut off will be issued the admit card to appear for Mains exam. The Mains exam is scheduled for December 2023.
SBI PO 2023 Result: Final Selection Process
1. The marks obtained in the SBI PO 2023 Prelims Exam (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
2. Only the marks obtained in SBI PO Mains Exam (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.
3. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
4. Marks secured by the candidates in the SBI PO Mains Exam are converted to out of 75 marks and Group Exercises & Interview scores of candidate (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks.
5. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of SBI PO Mains Exam and Group Exercises & Interview. Selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.